Saturday, November 15, 2008

Dan Weiss


Dan Weiss


Rudresh Mahanthappa Quartet

@ MuziekPodium Zeeland
Jazzcafé 't Schuttershof
Middelburg
the Netherlands

Fredo Corleone: I'm your older brother, Mike, and I was stepped over!
Michael Corleone: That's the way Pop wanted it.
Fredo Corleone: It ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things! I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
Michael Corleone: That's not what Pop wanted..
Fredo Corleone: That's what I wanted!!

(from the Godfather II)


http://www.eddywestveer.com/
Photo © Eddy Westveer
All rights reserved

Photo Search by Google

On Flickr you can find more of my photos
Google

Contact

Quotes

  • "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny!" (Frank Zappa)

North Sea Jazz Festival 2006

North Sea Jazz Festival 2006
Leela James
Powered By Blogger